Each mL contains:
Amitraz - 50 mg
For the control of demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, ticks and lice in dogs.
- Wash the dog with soap and water to remove dirt and grease.
- Dilute the solution with luke warm water as follows:
Sarcoptic mange, lice & ticks - 5 mL / Liter of water
Demodectic mange - 10 mL / Liter of water
- Apply the medicated wash all over the body of the dog while scrubbing the affected areas.
- Do not rinse and towel dry.
- Allow it to dry by cool air.
- Repeat treatment at intervals of 5-7 days until such time that live mites or eggs are negative by skin scraping.
Pregnant and lactating bitches, puppies less than 3 months of age.
Poisonous if swallowed. Wear gloves and apron while applying the solution. Wash thoroughly with soap and water.